Tuesday, February 9, 2010

कोम्मेर्सिअल

Consider the commercials that are linked below. Write a response to them on your blog.
Paragraph 1: Do you like/love/dislike/hate them? why? Are there other commercials that stick out in your mind as having had a profound effect on you? Why do you think that was? Please include a link to a commercial that you reference in your post.
Paragraph 2: What elements are you going to use in your commercial? What challenges are you expecting to face in this project.

I like that they are all creative and get your attention. The only one i did not like was the one about the car and the music. In my opinion, it didnt go anywhere and it got boring after a while. I think that a good commercial should grab your attention and be able to keep it. It should also be memorable, like that add for free credit report.com. All their adds are really really funny and I even memorized the phone number and the lyrics to their songs. That says a lot, because I cant even memorize my cel phone number :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLEH9oPZWjc&feature=related

I was planning on doing something about so you think you can dance and having different people dance really badly for the add. And Id have a funny song in the background. But now I dont know if I want to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment