Tuesday, December 1, 2009

रोतो स्तुफ्फ बी लजा किट्टी

Ok so... i LOVE ninjas, seriously..im obsessed. OBSESSED! I really really love them. And i have a thing for katanas and swords and all that jazz...so most of my work is influenced by those things.
Some of my frustrations were getting the background and making it work, and also getting rid of the video once i was done with it. Its all about practicing and getting the timing down for my animations too..but im cool with that part. I like my final project, although i think it could be a bit better...like if i had this program at home and could really get to work on it! But yea..if i had to extend it, it would really cool..i guess id have more ninjas..or samurais or something cool like that. Or maybe a shark..its cool to add random things and tie them together some how.

1 comment: